In 1945, brothers Joe and Oscar Feldner, established Felbro in a small building in Los Angeles where they manufactured wire lamp shade frames for local lamp companies. Their combination of quality products and excellent customer service quickly grew a customer base and a growing demand for their services.
In the late 1950’s, Joe’s sons, Bob and Norman, joined the business with a bold vision for its future. These two young men saw opportunity in the growing point-of-purchase display industry and steered the company in that direction. By the 1960’s, their vision came to fruition and Felbro was building wire and tubular displays for the grocery and cosmetics industries.
Each successive year saw continued growth in sales, manufacturing capabilities and infrastructure. By the 1980’s the third generation, led by Howard and Jeff, had begun to add designers, engineers, technology experts, an expansive list of material options, and logistics, further establishing Felbro’s name and expertise in the industry.
Now 70 years later, the company has grown into a leading full service Global point-of-purchase company with design and custom direct manufacturing capabilities in the United States and Asia.